A “Vision” or “Dream” Board

Do you have a Vision board or aka Dream board?  Which side of the fence are you on with this topic?  Do you believe in the law of attraction or do you think its mumbo jumbo? I didn’t start reading about the law of attraction or creating a vision board until a couple of several…

Continue Reading →

Successful Internet Marketer ~ Bobby Walker ~ Still Responds to Emails

Hello All, They are only a hand full of internet marketers making loads of money online.  Some are well known because they brand their names and are making millions while some are working under the radar, unknown to the public but making $200K, $500K or $750K. I have been spending the last year or so…

Continue Reading →

Focus on one road map to building an online business

Hello All, Is you head spinning with all the opportunities that are available to building a business on the internet?  If you are like 99% of us, the answer is yes.  What is the other 1% of the internet population doing?  They are focused on one direction and making lots of money. You may have…

Continue Reading →